Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Packing.........oh Lordy.

I must be the most inefficient packer EVER.  I think this is worse than traveling ot Europe for 3 weeks with just a carry on.  I don't remember it being this difficult!  I have walked back and for the from one end of the house to another, inadvertantly leaving something behind.  The guest room looks like  a bomb hit it and suddenly plastic bags are irreplaceable. 
I keep thinking of things I am forgetting and then other things that I thought of but now realize they won't work.  Like the blue tarps we borrowed from Teryl and Hunter.  Way too heavy!  At almost 8 lbs each, my bag weighed 36 lbs before I had any clothes in it.  Never mind.  That means a trip to the hardware store tomorrow for light weight painting tarps.  I did however, get to Kinkos and get the photos copied and laminated and they are now attached to my fanny pack.  Yeah for progress!




Mom, Emma, Jan, Bonnie, Jess, Linda and Penny are all on my pack, ready to walk 60 miles with me.  At night, they will be on my tent as a reminder to all who walk by, why we are here doing this 60 mile journey together.


That's all for now, back to packing!

No comments:

Post a Comment