Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Getting Jittery Already!

The Boston 3 day walk is this weekend.  It starts the nation out with 3 day walks.  I am imagining me getting ready to embark on that journey.  I still have 10 weeks to go.  But if I lived in Boston, I would be walking in 3 days!  That has me nervous already.

On Facebook, we receive posts by online ambassadors regarding the 3 day.  What to pack, what to wear in your fanny pack, all kinds of tips and tricks to help us be successful.  But this post I needed today.  I actually had tears in my eyes as I read it.  I needed to hear that someone is proud of me for doing this.  I needed to hear that today.  This person, whom I have never met and who has no idea I exist, pumped me up today.  Read her post below and tell me you wouldn't feel pumped up!

No comments:

Post a Comment