Friday, July 30, 2010

Weekly Virtual Trainer --I can kick its BUTT!

If you read my post a while back about the Friday morning virtual trainer email I get, you will know this is my weekly dread.  Sitting at my computer with my morning latte, this just came in:

Countdown: 8 Weeks

Your Training Schedule for This Week:

Monday Rest

Tuesday 4 miles Easy walking

Wednesday 45 minutes Moderate cross-training

Thursday 6 miles Moderate walking

Friday 45 minutes Easy cross-training

Saturday 8 miles Easy walking

Sunday 6 miles Easy walking

Ha!  Easy-peesy, as I like to say.  On Wednesday we walked 7 miles, tomorrow it's 17 and Sunday is 15.  So 8 miles and 6 miles?  CAKE-WALK!  It's crazy how much progress I have made in this walking thing.  I am going to use my new shoes and insoles tomorrow, so I am crossing my fingers on the blister thing.  On my list today is to stop at the drug store and get some mole skin so I am ready in case of blisters.  It usually takes a few weeks to break my shoes in.  But the rest of me will be fine.  I am also super excited about the weather forecast of 69.  Crossing my fingers that the weather during the 3 day will be exactly that!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment