Friday, August 13, 2010

I actually get to sleep in tomorrow!

For the first time in a month, I get a Saturday!  It will likely be the last Saturday I get until September October 2nd!  I better enjoy it!  Tath and  a group are heading to Vancouver BC to cheer on walkers this weekend.  So, while we could find a training walk, I plan to enjoy a Saturday.  No alarm going off at 5:30.  No walking 18 miles.  Resting my feet and enjoying the sunshine are in my plans.  It is supposed to be a gorgeous weekend.  90 both Saturday and Sunday.  I do have to work on Sunday.  But that's OK.  I can sleep in on Sunday too.

It will be back to walking on Wednesday night and then off to Portland for GaGa (YES!) and Court's wedding.

A little mid-training rest is good for the soul and the sole.

No comments:

Post a Comment