Sunday, May 23, 2010

And the winner is!

 


 Last week, I announced a drawing for home baked cookies if I could raise $500 in one week. On Saturday, after the Friday deadline, and after a 9 mile training walk, I tallied the donations and there was $750!! Whoo Hoo! I wrote down all of the names of donors on individual slips of paper, tossed them in a bowl and stirred the pot (literally).


And the winner is...............................  Jan O'Neil!  Jan is a fabulous first grade teacher at Fairmount Elementary School.  No one deserves cookies more than teachers!
So, very soon I will be baking a lot of cookies to deliver to Jan.  I am so happy with the great generosity I have received this week. To date, the total contributions are $1620 in less than a month.  Wow!  Now I need to help my darling husband (BHOTP) get his donations going.  Together, we have to raise at least $4,600 in order to be able to do the walk.  We wil get there, thanks to our amazing family and friends!   Thank YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment