Friday, May 21, 2010

My husband signed up!

I have always felt that I have the best husband in the world, but now I know it is true!  My husband Terry, (otherwise known as best husband on the planet or BHOTP) did a couple of training walks with me.  He had mentioned he was considering signing up for the walk, but I didn't guilt him into it, honestly.  It was completely his own decision.  The other night, he was at the computer and entering all of his date to make it official.  Yeah!

So BHOTP and I had to add some pink to his wardrobe.  He is a manly man, so pink is not his normal color of choice (though I have heard stories about some pink shorts in the past).  For some reason, golf apparel comes in lots of pastel colors, so we picked up a pink golf shirt as his first official apparel.  He will be sporting this new shirt on Saturday's 8 mile training walk.  It is important to look the part as we meander our way through Edmonds on Saturday morning.  If you see us, be sure to honk!  It energizes us as we work our way toward the 20 mile goal.

BHOTP and Chubby Girl are an official team, in life, in walking, in giving breast cancer the one-two punch.

BHOTP's page  http://www.the3day.org/goto/terryneil
Chubby Girl's Page http://www.the3day.org/goto/cherineil

No comments:

Post a Comment