Monday, May 10, 2010

Post Mother's Day and on to a new week

It is Monday morning and I am feeling a little sluggish.  On Friday, my Mom and I went to Portland to attend my future daughter-in-law's briday shower for their wedding next month.  It is fast approaching and there is lots to do!  Lots of eating and drinking and merriment.  Yesterday, we had our traditional Mother's Day in the Park with more eating, drinking and merriment!  So today I woke up, the rain was softly falling and I did not want to get out of bed.  I am not much of a sleeper, but this morning I could very easily have crawled back into bed. 

Today it is back to boot camp.  Last week was a week off, so back to routine I go.  The training schedule for the 3 day shows today as a rest day, but boot camp took the place of rest.  Push ups with toe touch, bicycle, one leg butt lifts, squats with dumb bell raise and squat with opposite toe touch walk across the room.  3 times through each circuit.  Ugh.  But guess what?  I am done!

I just signed up for Saturday's training walk  7.64 miles.  That will be the longest single walk to date.  Plus, I am pretty sure my fantastic husband is going to sign up to walk with me.  How cool is that?  Well, he is pretty cool, I have to say.  On the to-do list is to get him outfitted with a good pair of shoes!

I now have $820 in donations, so am past the 25% mark.  Yeah!!!  I am so excited and anxious to be done with the fund raising so I can focus on the training.  Thank you to everyone who has donated to this wonderful cause.  And Happy Monday!

Cheri aka CJ aka Chubby Girl Walking

No comments:

Post a Comment